Greg Freemyer wrote:
> All,
>
> I want to use EncFS.  It is part of the distro and seems to be working
> on a newly created directory pair.
>
> My issue is I don't know how to re-mount the virtual filesystem.  In
> theory I use fusermount, but what is the syntax?

I think you're thinking about it too hard. ;)  You mount it using
'encfs'.  You only use fusermount to unmount the filesystem.

The syntax is simple.  If the encrypted data is stored in ~/.crypt, and
you want to mount the unencrypted version on ~/cryptmount, you'd do this:

encfs ~/.crypt ~/cryptmount