Thanks for the info Michael.  Can you elaborate any more ?  The
subject of @opensuse.org email address's has been ongoing for over a
year.  I don't have all the information archived from emails before
04/06 to search ...but noticed it had been mentioned more than once.

Currently have about 200 people setup with opensuse.us email
addresses.   The one thing that might set them apart, is there is no
requirements to speak of for someone to get one. Anyone that wants
one, is eligible.  Will there be requirements to an @opensuse.org
email address ??? Just curious as to how that process might end up
working.

Thanks,

Crouse
Site Admin
OpenSuse.us

>appears to be the list I should have posted too. I am not a frequent
>mailing list poster, I hang out in the forum world much more than I do
>here. I am however subscribed to almost all of the mailing lists and
>have replied a few times here and there when I could be of some small
>help.

>Opensuse.us is a forum for opensuse users everywhere. We have setup email
>addresses for opensuse users, and it's available for anyone that wants
>to sign up. Space is limited ...... unless google smiles upon us and
>gives us more if we need them. ;)
The openSUSE.org project or better said Product Marketing inside Novell is
working on community engagement program which will include email adresses
@openSUSE.org and other stuff.

FYI ;-)

Michael

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nuremberg