hi Susers !

I installed a openSUSE 10.2 some while ago.
I have had some problems, so I created a new user, and deleted the original one.

The problems I have now, due to this move:
In KDE, when I do Start->Leave I can only end session, not shutdown, not restart
In K3B, I cannot write anything, is it does NOT recognizes my new DVD-RW.

Under "root" account everything works !

Other priviledge problem, that I would like to solve:
Why simple utilities, such as ifconfig and traceroute require root priviledges ?

Or more correctly, they *do* run under normal user, but are not
included on the normal user path by default. Why is that?

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"