Hi Johnny,

Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
> Mandag 26 marts 2007 15:05 kvad Philippe Andersson:
>> Johnny Ernst Nielsen wrote:
>>> My printer's ink level program is unable to display ink level as
>>> well as print when either one of the four cartridges are empty.
>>> The cartridges are opaque and the printer itself only lights up
>>> one single light to signal that one of the cartridges are empty.
>> Would this be some sort of Epson all-in-one device, by any chance ?
>
> No. Printer only. Epson Stylus C66.
Well, maybe the printer part of the all-in-one uses the same driver. My
kid sister has one of those, and faces the same troubles managing the
ink. I'd be interested in your scripts, if you agree to share them.

TIA

Cheers. Bye.

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for

the recipient (s) named above. This communication is intended to be and to
remain confidential and may be protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to, total or

partial reproduction, communication or distribution of any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. Please notify the sender
secure or error-free. Ion Beam Applications does not accept liability for any
such errors. Thank you for your cooperation.