I'm trying to copy an .icc profile from my home directory to the Adobe
Icc Profiles/RGB Profiles directory.  I su in the console then cp -t
/home/my directory/file directory/file.icc/
/usr/share/color/icc/Adobe_ICC_Profiles/RGB_Profiles/.

The result is that the .icc file does not exist.  What am I doing
incorrectly?  How do I need to write the command?

Dwain

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"