Hudibras wrote:
> El mar, 03-04-2007 a las 06:55 -0500, dwain escribió:
>
>> Carlos E. R. wrote:
>>
>>> The Tuesday 2007-04-03 at 04:50 -0500, dwain wrote:
>>>

> Vlc is a very great multimedia player, maybe the best one. I can play
> all type of files, and it never complains at all.
>
> Xine engine is good, but not great; IMHO, gstreamer is better than
> xine.
>
> By the way... I'm losing links in Konqueror bookmarks again. I haven't
> said anything about it until today, but when I opened Konqueror to see
> what's new over there, I saw those links removed again. But that's a
> problem of mine, I know. So far I haven't found any rootkit at all,
> so... Is this a cotinuous hard disk failure or I like harming myself
> deleting and deleting some links in a unconscious way or with my eyes
> and ears closed?
>
> Cheers,
> Alejandro (Ortega)

You've got to be doing it to yourself unconciously or your getting ready
for a big crash.

Cheers,
Dwain

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"