Larry Stotler wrote:
> On 4/5/07, Larry Stotler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Further, what are your system specs?  Pentium 3?  K6-2?  Athlon?
>> Speed?  Chipset?
>>
>> Look at the file /var/log/boot.msg for more system specific info.

Pentium 3  450Mhz and the chip set is Intel4408BX AGP

I looked at the boot.msg; it was pretty much Greek to me.  Somethings I
could figure out, but for the most part, when I read it I just went, huh?

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"