If you have a Gmail account, you probably realize by now that your email
client has stopped delivering email to you.  I have been having trouble
all afternoon with Kmail and Thunderbird not bringing down the mail.  I
went to the google groups and I saw a post that Outlook is having the
same problem.

Is there another free email service I can switch to (not hotmail or
yahoo) that I can use Kmail (preferably) or Thunderbird?

Thanks, Dwain

--
Dwain Alford
P.O. Box 145

telephone:  205.487.2570
cellphone:  205.495.5619

"The artist may use any form which his expression demands;
for his inner impulse must find suitable expression."

     Wassily Kandinsky, "Concerning The Spiritual In Art"