On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 16:46 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Thomas Hertweck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [04-12-07 16:18]:
>  [...]
> > I support this as well. All this repository stuff is getting out of
> > hand from my point of view, so having at least all the official SuSE
> > packages on a nice (modular) DVD ISO set is something very useful...
>
>    me 2    :^0
>
> --
> Patrick Shanahan                        Registered Linux User #207535
> http://wahoo.no-ip.org                        @ http://counter.li.org
> HOG # US1244711         Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/gallery2
>         OpenSUSE Linux             http://en.opensuse.org/

Why not simply reverting back to having ONLY FTP and no iso at all,
maybe that would shut you guys up a bit ...

But NOOOO lets pull a Debian and publish 300 iso to the point we loose
half of the mirrors we have ...

56K or not if you can manage to sync a 3.8GB iso file you can do the
same with a RPMs directory.

--
"Why can't humans just reboot instead of sleeping, so much wasted cycles"
-Zombie Coder.