On Thu, 2007-04-12 at 10:10 -0600, Mike D wrote:
> On Thursday 12 April 2007 16:01, Dylan wrote:
> > On Thursday 12 April 2007, Jonathan Arsenault wrote:
> > > No Sxxx !
> > >
> > > And that add anything more that hasn't been told on this list
> > > already ... guessed not.
> > >
> > > "Hype"? that's called FUD (i know you just love it) you ignorant Git.
> >
> > I'm sorry m8, but that is just un-called for. If I was uncouth I might
> > allude to your surname.
> >
> > Dylan
>
> Wow!  I've only been on this list about 1 week and already, I've determined
> that Jonathan Arse...  Ya, I agree.  That one is just too easy.
>
> But the question needs to be asked: can this guy post a civil message?
>
> Mike.

The fact is that people like that can go for a day long flaming about
something (as he did yesterday), ready to throw their hand in a fire
about it's truthfulness, but won't even bother reading 5 minutes on the
matter, when you need /. to give you an opinion something somewhere is
going really really wrong.

Now you can all jump in the melee for all i care my job here is done ...

--
"Why can't humans just reboot instead of sleeping, so much wasted cycles"
-Zombie Coder.