On Saturday 14 April 2007, Dave Barton wrote:
> [...]

I ask again, how do I do this through Kmail.  I sent the keys to M.I.T when I
was using Thunderbird and I find no way of sending the keys through Kmail.
In fact, I'm not sure how to get to the keys to send them any way.

Dwain

--
Dwain Alford    P.O. Box 145    Winfield, Alabama  35594
telephone:  205.487.2570        cellphone:  205.495.5619