From: taharka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 3:39 PM
To: Jack Malone
Cc: opensuse@opensuse.org
Subject: Re: [opensuse] Linux server company info

How do,

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 13:47 -0500, Jack Malone wrote:
I'm in the market for a new server for work here. I'm looking for
some
company that builds server class machines that are pretty much
certified to
run suse linux either version (enterprise or opensuse). I do not have
to the
have the os installed on it but it would be ok if it came with the
machine.
I need a raid 10 setup in the machine. I just want some good sources
start looking at that are known linux vendors. I know I can build my
own
machine up but at this point I'm ready to get a machine that I know
will run
suse with no problems, just have to plug the os into the machine an
start
working.
How about giving these guys a try?
http://www.rcubedtech.com/