Greetings Michael.

Mandag 14 maj 2007 13:31 kvad Michael Schueller:
> I actually don´t use ICQ, but could it be that your friend is not
> online ?

I would not rule that out, but it was my understanding that if my
friend is offline, his entry in my contacts would just
signal "Offline".
Isn't that one of the points with the IM system?

> There is a button "show offline Users", possibly you have to use
> this.

I have made sure that Kopete shows offline users.

> If you want, you can add me, i´m online right now and would like to
> see if or how it works...
>
> 206381538

I just tried to add you.

No luck :o(

Thank you very much for you effort, Michael

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)