On Tuesday 29 May 2007 04:00, G T Smith wrote:
> >       This is just about as silly as the judge who shocked the Woolwich
> > Crown Court in the UK for not knowing what a "web-site" was.
> >
> >       http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007220614,00.html
>
> I suspect (as you do) that this comment was taken out of context, and
> really shocked no-one over here.
        Yes, while the judge was accurately quoted (making headlines around the
world), on-line defense for the Honorable Peter Openshaw indicating that the
judge's quote (taken out of context) was intended to clarify complex evidence
for the court system can be found at the following link. Judge Openshaw is
completely computer literate.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2007/05/18/uk_judge_defended_over_what_is_web_site_comment/

--
Kind regards,