On Monday 04 June 2007 01:35, Munkii wrote:
> sarcasm? i'm subscribed to eight mailinglists, when there're over 200
> new email in your inbox daily, you miss out on the important ones
        Munkii,  man you have got to get a real isp and mail client.  I get
somewhere
between 250-750 emails every day and if there were no automated mail client
sitting here sorting those babies out into their 200+ respective folders it
would be less than good.  (Kmail is good, Thunderbird is really good... how
about Eudora for Linux...? )

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><