Hans van der Merwe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I right-click -> safely remove USB disk on my 10.2 KDE desktop,
> while the drive is still open somewhere in a konsole or Krusader, it
> just ignores me.

Silly question: where can I find this "safely remove USB" option for my
thumbdrive ?

TIA

Cheers. Bye.

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for

the recipient (s) named above. This communication is intended to be and to
remain confidential and may be protected by intellectual property rights. Any
use of the information contained herein (including but not limited to, total or

partial reproduction, communication or distribution of any form) by persons
other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. Please notify the sender
secure or error-free. Ion Beam Applications does not accept liability for any
such errors. Thank you for your cooperation.