Anybody has experience with linux Raid5 and power outages?, i
currently have two 250GB disks in a RAID1 array in my main
workstation. When there's any power outage the array is rebuilt but
given it's a mirror it's not a major issue.

Now i would like to add 4 500GB disks in a secondary array with raid5
but i'm afraid i would lose the array if there's any outage (have to
mention a UPS in my letter to Santa....)

Anybody knows if the raid5 (md) would survive this scenario?

Regards,
Ciro