Am Samstag, 24. November 2007 00:53:39 schrieb Teruel de Campo MD:

> So far I have not been able to read it from any of the software players
> like amarok xine etc.
Unfortunately I was missinformed, amarok doesn't support CD Text - I'm sorry
(just asked a few hours ago, they confirmed that it only supports CD playing,
but not the reading of CD Text).

> I need to know if I am really recording it.
I think KAudioCreator uses CD-Text if available... (though I'm not sure if
it's not using CDDB.. sorry again - you've to try).

Greetings
Michael