hi folks,
I have an openSUSE |KDE context menu question:

When I right click on the open desktop, or within a folder, I have a submenu
option called "Create New" under which I have options for Folder, Text Doc,
HTML, etc. Here is the problem:
I would like to be able to modify that context menu, to include other "new"
items like OpenOffice types.  New Text File creates a kwrite object. I would
like it to create an OOo type instead. How do I modify the context menus?

Thanks

--
Kind regards,

M Harris     <><