Oh, and everyone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I believe this how the
votes stack up (and of course, most of the +1 crew doesn't really have real
voting power, but I think it's still important to remember). Also, I've put
stars next to regular contributors, so we can see who does have voting
power. As you can see, it's a tie. With the rest of the votes going towards
making this _addition_ (not change, since nothing is being removed),
shouldn't the vote swing in the +1 favor?

I ask this because I'm still working on the OpenSymphony guidelines doc and
this is a good example of where we can squash the issue for good by just
following the procedures. Is there anything flawed with the voting count
above? If the outcome does not satisfy you, please let me know how the rules
would need to change so that it does, and I'll modify those rules in the
document I'm writing.

Chris +1
*Pat +1
Anders +1