Jason Carreira wrote:

I think this type of break with the past is exactly what Xwork 2.0
SHOULD be for. Leave the property tag in there, but mark it as
deprecated with links to the new, much more intuitive tags (although I
don't think we need separate push and pop tags, just the ww:context).

If we can't ever change anything, then how will Xwork ever improve?
Change is ok. Unmotivated change is not ok.

It is not about having the most votes (I personally don't really like this counting business), it's about having the best arguments. Good arguments lead to better decisions, which will be better for the community. This is what Maurice is saying, and I agree.

/Rickard