OK, so we've had quite a bit of communication on the list in the last few
days, and to be honest, I'm having a hard time keeping up with it all. I
mean, all the ideas and interest is great, but let's take a step at a time.
Remember, the CVS module name is sandbox, nothing is golden in there.

Rickard, I think you should just go ahead and hack away with your initial
ideas (like I did) and then we can talk again. We'll continue the process
until things settle down (in terms of core funcitonality), and then we can
start an official design spec, docs, and full support (ie: ActionSupport,
standard actions, views, configuration, etc).

We're still very much in the exploratory phase (which is why it's in the
sandbox module), so have at it and we can have another round of talks
afterwards.

-Pat