I like webwork head cvs, and want to see it keep moving forward. We can tag a
release (1.3) anytime now, really. Only thing that perhaps needs doing is
updating some of the docs, and having decent release notes. xwork is still
sandbox, and is nowhere near production worthy (right?) and I'd much rather than
those of us who enjoy webwork and contributing to it don't end up feeling like
second class citizens in favour of xwork.