From: Chris Widhelm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OS-webwork] ui:select problems

I am trying to get the select tag to generate a select from a java.util.List containing a class called Company.  Here is the tag that I have used in my JSP.

   <ui:select label="'Company'" name="'companyId'" list="companies" listKey="'id'" listValue="'name'"/>

On the page I have created a java.util.List called "companies".  The Company class has two attributes; "id" and "name".  Each of these attributes has their respective accessor and mutator.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help,

Chris