It depends... If you use the TokenTag and use different token names from
form to form then it will only be a problem if you have two windows open
to the same form. If you saved the parameter names per form name
(instead of using tokens) it wouldn't be a problem.

I would say, though, that if you're concerned about this type of thing,
you could just put only the properties you want to be settable on the
Action itself and build/edit/save your domain objects in the execute()
(or whatever) method...