Were you seeing it going through and reprocessing the page?

Are you using Mozilla or IE? I noticed with my Mozilla that it kept
doing a GET when I hit the back button to go back to the form after
posting it... I'm not sure why... I'm relatively certain it's not
supposed to do that. I resorted to putting a breakpoint in the TokenTag
to see if it was being called, and it was.