I believe the change Matt made to the TokenInterceptor to make the
validToken() method return what the Javadoc said it should will make
this possible (this is in CVS HEAD). I think :-)

I still need to go in and fix the TokenInterceptorTest to pass (bad Matt
;-)) so don't hold me to anything I've said...

Jason