Uhm - please explain how it would be done? (could be done?)

App scoped component : PersistenceManager (PM)

There is therefore only one PM.

Request scoped component: HibernateSession (HS)

Two requests come in A and B, each with a request scoped component (HS A and
HS B)

A calls PM.setSession(HS A);
B calls PM.sesSession(HS B);
A calls PM.save();

Now you're f'ked because request A is using HS B? :)

This causes no end of pain as far as I can see. I'm not even sure how you
could possibly string them together?

Mike

On 24/9/03 2:24 PM, "Pat Lightbody" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: