Hi all,

I am looking into integrating some existing components that were written to
use the Avalon IoC scheme.  I saw posts a couple months back about
integrating an Avalon container for the sample app, but they didn't seem to
go anywhere.  The way I understand it, WW2 uses XWork as the command pattern
providing IoC.  Therefore theoretically if I can load up a Avalon Container
just like I would load up any other component.  And then provide an enabler
class that interfaces with the avalon container...?

Is there any docs/pointers people can give me?  Has anyone written a avalon
container that runs in WebWork2/Xwork nicely?  The
http://wiki.opensymphony.com/space/WebWork+2+Components page seemed most
relevant...

Eric