If you're looking for acceptance testing frameworks - I suggest you look at
Jameleon (http://jameleon.sourceforge.net/).

It has a really, really cool OO way of looking at web acceptance testing -
which looks like it is really neat for creating reusable chunks of tests.
(Oh - and it uses Jelly so your testing language is quite expressive)

It's basically built on top of httpunit/jwebunit/jelly and ant afaik. I've
only heard good things.

(I actually got so frustrated with acceptance test frameworks that are out
there I sat down to start writing my own based on these exact technologies -
and then someone told me about Jameleon which seems to be written exactly
that way I'd want!)

Hope it helps.

On 7/10/03 4:05 PM, "Pat Lightbody" ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) penned the words: