All,

WebWork 1.4 has been released, appropriate press blurbage will be showing up on your regular news channels in the next day or so I expect. You can grab it from https://webwork.dev.java.net/files/documents/693/1790/webwork-1.4.zip

Any feedback/testing would be most appreciated. I think it's a pretty solid release with plenty of fixes and good reasons to upgrade. Release notes can be found at https://webwork.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentView? documentID=1791&noNav=true

Thanks to all those who contributed, by filing issues, writing docs, fixing bugs, writing incredibly cool and fast new parsers, emailing in code, and providing encouragement. Thanks to the ww2 guys for providing motivation too (and I don't mean that in a snide way!).

Enjoy!