-----Original Message-----
From: Hani Suleiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon Dec 15 21:38:10 CET 2003
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've added docs recently for the WW1 client dispatcher, and the examples work out of the box, it's very simply and there's really not much to it, so for anyone willing, I'd be amazed if it were more than a couple of hours of half-assed work (or an hour of serious dedicated work)

Fernando Martins wrote:

Hi,
funny that this came up now, exactly when I was trying to put to work the example
that Ben Alex has done in this direction.
Also for my project I will be needing this kind of Client Dispatcher, so I'm
interested in helping develop it, as a future part of webwork or webwork-optional.
Besides, it seems that this is something that is allready working quite well in WW1,
at least I read a few comments from Rickard Oberg, that he uses it on his project.
So it should be quite easy to put it into ww2.
Probably it's just necessary some documentation + more elaborated examples that
illustrate better.

Fernando Martins