It's OK. It just relies on some changes to expose a method to subclassing. This is only available in CVS, not the 1.4 release.

I thing the Webwork2 guys may be missing the boat with Spring integration. I much prefer the way you hooked it in - letting Spring manage the creation of actions. Can't it be done that way in XWork, or does all the other stuff (interceptors, validators, etc.) cause problems for them? I'm not a big fan of the external resolver approach they have.

Hani Suleiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hm, what's the interest in this? I can add it to the core if there is
some demand for it (along with an example), as it stands it's an add on
that isn't checked in anywhere, but people are free to copy etc.