Dear Marcus,
dear User,

a little late, but here nonetheless my answer and some words in general.

Yes, OTC is still in development. Those of you who're reading the
changelogs in our (!) repository will know, that there is a lot of activity
in it. A new major release is comming up this year.

Sure, the installer you can find on sourceforge is quite old, but it is
just the installer. Keep in mind, that openthinclient has its own package
management inside.
To make it short, the installer did not change - but you can get a lot of
updates from our own repos.

Please consider to read:

http://archive.openthinclient.org/openthinclient/v1/manager-experimental/base.changelog

New version comming up soon!

Regards,

Jörn

--
   Development and Support

mailto:j.fren...@openthinclient.com

openthinclient gmbh, Heilbronner Straße 150, 70191 Stuttgart
Amtsgericht Stuttgart: HRB 245 177; USt-ID: DE216017092
Geschäftsführer: Alexander Stecher, Martin Kreiner
http://openthinclient.com

http://p.sf.net/sfu/newrelic-dev2dev