Also, just to be clear, this is a machine which is new to the server which is being PXE'd, yes? When you say that the PXE machine is not recognised, you mean that the machine's IP address is not appearing in the PXE section of the OTC manager display? OTC won't let you actually PXE boot a client until you have authorised it.

All the best,

Mark

On 18/05/13 10:55, Mohan Kumar wrote:
Hi
Exactly
my dhcp server is tfpd32 ver 4..0 with  - ip 192.168.xx.200
ip pool---------------10
dns ----------192.168.xx.1
here there is field for boot file --- ?
my otc machine ip 192.168.xx.201
i just installed and joined default realm.
i am trying to boot the third machine via pxe it is not showing any thing.
any help is appreciated.
i wonder how it works curiosity 1000 %.
Thank you

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Julian Ohm <mailto:j...@ohm-meyer.de>
    *To:* openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
    <mailto:openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
    *Sent:* Friday, May 17, 2013 11:48 PM
    *Subject:* Re: [openthinclient-user] dhcp

    Hi

    As i remember you should not set anything. Just configure your
    dhcp server to provide ip settings. OTC will handle pxe request by
    his self.

    Try to deactivate every kind of firewall. And OTC and dhcp must
    not be on the same Server.

    Greets
    Julian

    Von meinem iPad gesendet

    Am 18.05.2013 um 06:43 schrieb "Luis R. Barahona"