Hi,

I have been testing the OpenThinClient Appliance for a while, but keep getting
stuck when PXE Booting my Client.

Getting the pxelinux image works well. The GUI comes up, displaying it's
progress, but then at "Building TCOS base config" it stalls.

Eventually it returns to the console, still displaying that it's trying to
build the TCOS base config.

After 5-10 minutes it continues, bringing up a black Xorg screen, with only the
courser showing.

Here it can stay for 20-30 minutes before finally bringing up the Desktop.

I have tried using the .jar file on a windows platform - here the problem isn't
present.

A couple of things I've noticed on the Virtual Appliance:

-          The "PXE Clients" container isn't populated when an unknown Client
tries to boot.

-          The folder /opt/openthinclient/server/default/data/nfs/home is empty

When using the .jar edition unknown clients would show up in PXE Clients with
their MAC address, and the NFS-Share Home folder would contain a standard
user-profile in a folder named after the MAC Address.

The Virtual Appliance is running inside VirtualBox 4.2.18 (Tried with both Win
XP and Win 7 - with the Firewall disabled).

My initial thought is that the NFS-Share isn't available - but I don't know
where to look, nor what to check.

Any ideas?

Best Regards

Michael Løjtnant