Hello,
I am evaluating openthinclient and it is great.
I need to attach an usb card reader to linux pc to use under a citrix
session.
So, I suppose, I need an usb redirection. Is it possible?
I have tried ica11 and ica12 and it does not work.
I am pretty sure that server configuration is ok because it works with
Praim and wyse thin clients.

Can you help me? I have seen similar posts in this mailing list but I do
not understand if the ica12 package in stable distribution is already
updated or not.

Can you tell me where to start?

Thanks,
Mario