I had this when there was a mistake in my config. In my case it was because the
. and , were transposed in the IP address of the RDP server I had specified
because of a keyboard mapping error and a very fuzzy screen!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cassio Simões [mailto:thcas...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 September 2014 19:51
To: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [openthinclient-user] Client won't open applications

I'm trying to open applications in the autologin RAM boot profile (FreeRDP and
rdesktop for example) and they don't open, they go to the upper task bar for a
moment, then they exit without any warning.

Does anybody know what can be causing this?

Thanks

Cassio

Meet PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance Requirements with EventLog Analyzer Achieve PCI DSS
3.0 Compliant Status with Out-of-the-box PCI DSS Reports Are you Audit-Ready
for PCI DSS 3.0 Compliance? Download White paper Comply to PCI DSS 3.0
Requirement 10 and 11.5 with EventLog Analyzer