Hello Jan-Thomas,

Thanks for your response , i  had visited the link which you shared, but
could not find any info on how to create a new  application for OTC,

Please help me with  steps if you know  on

  how to create a new application which i want from [ eg: skype.exe pr
skupe.deb.  ]      usable by OTC server.

and how to include the same  application into OTC server

so that my  clients will be able to  use that application [eg: skype]

Pleaes help me.

Regards
George

"
He George,

we moved our Wiki to a new URL last week  ->
http://wiki.openthinclient.org/wiki/Manual/en
Please take a look, sure you can find the answer for your problem.

Regards,
Jan-Thomas

"op
Monitor 10 servers for $9/Month.