Good Morning,

i’m trying your product and it seems really good working!

But i’m a basic user..i want to use OpenthinClient in my job to share windows
applications and desktops.

At the moment i’m in a test enviroment composed by :

1°  n. 1 OTC Appliance (On a VM)

2.  n. 1 Windows 7 (on a VM)

3. n. 1 Notebook bootable on PXE

I have no matter with boot and i’ve seen that if i add or remove application on
the manager (applicance) the client (PXE notebook) change its desktop.

But unfurtnately i can’t use rdesktop, desktop and other application with
success.

My question :

1. If i want to share windows application and desktop what application should i
use?

2. How can i configure them?

3. In order to do this , can i use appliance (that eventually point to a
application server on windows 7) or have i to install the OpenThinClient
service directly on Windows 7 Machine?

I can’t find in internet tutorial or step by step guide in english...could you
advice me links?

If answer are too large please advice me how can i use the professiional
support..couse my dubt at the moment are very big!

Thanks a lot, Alessandro

https://www.gigenetcloud.com/