Hi Bernd,

thanks for your hint with the "install" section. Please try to think as a normal user, go to openthinclient.org und try to find a way to get to that "install" section. I found the downloadlink and a link to the wiki and faq. But that install section is not easy to find. Perhaps it could be a good idea to put this to the faq or wiki.

the hardware is

IGEL 564 LX thinclient

Hope you have an idea to fix this.

best regards