Von: Jörn Frenzel [mailto:j.fren...@openthinclient.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. April 2016 10:33
An: openthinclient-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [!!Mass Mail]Re: [openthinclient-user] USB Printer dont work

Hi Florian,

in this case the client machine acts as a printserver. The openthinclient-os
listens on port 9100. It accepts "ready to use"
rendered print data and redirects this to the usb port.

Please configure a printer (with the proper driver) on the windows side and use
client_name_or_IP:9100 as connection type.

Regards, Jörn