Hello everybody!

I post on develop group but don´t gat any feedback so this is my experience
to add an package to OTC

Hello everybody!

I install the openthinclient 2.2.5 Pales in a lab enviroment and looks
great!

I am now tring to install a deb package on clients, I try this
https://wiki.openthinclient.org/display/DOO/Pakete+entwickeln
but fail in both ways (via DOCKER and via apt repository)

On Docker seam that some path on github change I Clone the deploy but can´t
get the shell function D working

Via apt I put the sources on but apg-get ignore the http://packages.
openthinclient.org/openthinclient/v2/devel

First question can I use the v2/devel on 2.2 version?

Second This is the way on this version to add a application that is not on
the actual repository?

Thank in advance
Guilherme Silva

12:49 AM (3 minutes ago)
to openthinclient.
Hello again!!

Some update,

I install tcos-dev from here http://archive.openthinclient.
org/openthinclient/EOL/v2/devel/ works well. I install the pack on the same
machine where the openthinclient server is....

So I manage to ;
- genereate a pack fill the binary files in  package-rootfs/<projectname>
- build pack
- upload to external www server
- install the app via Package Manager
- add app and associate the app with thinclient in Manager

So start the thinclient, the icon is in the Desktop but when I try to
execute get "There was an error launching the application". So I folow the
link icon that ws pointing to /opt/"application_name"/tcos/launcher (lots
of numbers and letters" , the launch file is not executable......

Funny fact I can execute the app on  /opt/"application_name"/usr/local/bin
It work's!!!

Can anyone help me with the launcher?

Thanks in advance
Guilherme Gaspar