Hi,
I can remember what password I set for administrator, can I reset the password?

Regards
Bashi
Disclaimer: The information contained in this email message, including any
attachment, is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not review, retransmit, convert
to hard copy, copy, use or distribute this email message or any attachments to
it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete this message from any computer or other data bank. All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this
e-mail and the sender cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising
from the use of this e-mail, content and or attachments. Thank you.

--
This email was Malware checked at BMC by UTM 9.
 http://www.sophos.com