Hi,

we use single sign-on with LDAP (MS Active Directory) to have users connect to
a small RDP farm. This works well for existing users, but for new users we want
them to change the password when they first sign in. The problem is that when
this flag is set for the user, the SSO signin screen will not allow them to log
in. We can probably have them log in without the flag, set the flag, kill the
session (that will stop and restart xfreerdp) and then they will be presented
with the Windows change password prompt. But that's quite cumbersome. Is there
any better way?
Tested on v2018 and v2019.

Thanks,

Stefan