Hello,

OpenVAS Administrator 1.0 now available

The mission of OpenVAS Administrator is to provide a unified
access for various administrative tasks such as creating and
configuring scan user accounts.

The Administrator can be used in two ways: As a command line
tool for direct changes on the respective system and as a
remote service. The remote service offers the OpenVAS
Administration Protocol (OAP) which is supported for example
by the web client Greenbone Security Assistant (GSA).
Release 1.0 is compatible with OpenVAS 3.1 and with
the current beta version of OpenVAS 4.

Availability:

A link to the source code can be found in the download
section of the OpenVAS homepage:
  http://www.openvas.org

We expect that binary installation packages will show up
over the next weeks and we are very thankful for the great
work of the package maintainers. This page will be updated as
soon as we get notice on further Administrator packages:
  http://www.openvas.org/install-packages.html

Best regards

        Jan-Oliver Wagner

Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
202460