Dear developers,

we are going to move "openvas-scanner" and "openvas-smb" from svn at the
wald.intevation.org to git
and github.

This change is scheduled for:

  Monday, January 22th 2018

This change concerns the developers who build from the latest source code
status, svn trunk or any
branch.

We will migrate the entire history, including all branches and tags.

Please don't commit anything on Monday 22.1. until we replied to this message
that the migration was
successful. All changes committed to svn on 22.1. and afterwards will NOT be
included in the new git
repository. Therefore all new changes after the migration must be done via
github.

The modules will be found under

  https://github.com/greenbone/openvas-scanner

and

  https://github.com/greenbone/openvas-smb

Best regards
--
Bjoern Ricks |  Greenbone Networks GmbH  |  http://www.greenbone.net
Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrueck, Germany | AG Osnabrueck, HR B 202460