Hi,

gvm has been converted to git and uploaded to github successfully. The new home of gvm can be found at https://github.com/greenbone/gvm

Best regards
Björn

Dear developers,

we are going to move "gvm" (formerly known as openvas-manager) from svn at the
wald.intevation.org
to git and github.

This change is will start on

   Saturday, January 27th 2018 14h CET

and should be finished on

   Monday, January 29th 2018 10h CET

gvm is our biggest repo with a lot of cross branch changes. Therefore the
conversion from svn to git
will take longer then the last modules.

This change concerns the developers who build from the latest source code
status, svn trunk or any
branch.

We will migrate the entire history, including all branches and tags.

Please don't commit anything from 27.1. 14h CET until we announced that the
migration was
successful. All changes committed to svn from 27.1. 14h CET and afterwards will
NOT be included in
the new git repository. Therefore all new changes after the migration has
started must be done via
github.

The modules will be found under

   https://github.com/greenbone/gvm