On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 02:56:56PM +0100, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:
> > NON-FREE plugin scan_info.nasl found
> false positive. The header explicitely state GPL.
> Javier: Ho to consider this in your audit script?

This file is in the 'non-free-plugins' text file the script will check in the
first run.

If you want to remove the false positive just remove it from the text file
(don't bother, I've just done it)

FWIW, I have commited also a file of non-free-false-positives, which tries to
remove from the output those GPL files which might be considered non-free by
some of the tests but are, indeed, GPL. I've added that file to the list.

Regards

Javier