Hi Ed,

On Thursday 27 March 2008 16:18, Vazquez, Ed wrote:
> Now that OpenVAS is working on my Gentoo box, I thought I'd give it a go on
> the OpenBSD 4.2 (stable) box.

I do not have a OpenBSD box here for testing.
Can you send the respective part of config.log?

In fact, I'd welcome some OpenBSD guys to help on this.
Else, perhaps searching for configure.in files of other
software products that successfuly configure on OpenBSD
might show a solution ...

Best

        Jan

--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner                                   Intevation GmbH